Every business can, and should, use social media tools in different ways. Personally, my three key tools are blogs, Twitter and LinkedIn. That said, many businesses are having huge success with other tools – most notably Facebook.
Facebook now has some 250 MILLION member profiles – something like the size of the entire population of America. With an audience that size, you’d be pretty crazy to dismiss it out of hand.
So how can a business use Facebook successfully? Here are a handful of introductory guides that you might find useful:
Facebook for Business Resources
- 32 Ways to Use Facebook for Business << My recommendation
- Hubspot: How to Use Facebook for Business
- Facebook for Grownups – a simple 10-part video tutorial on Facebook basics
- 7 Tips for Getting Started on Facebook for New Businesses – from Irish branding expert Krishna De
- 5 Facebook Fan Page Case Studies – via Mashable
If you have any other resources that you think would be helpful, please add them to the comments below.